Weaver Schlenger LLP is a fast-paced and friendly boutique law firm – located in San Francisco’s financial district – with a focus on business immigration. We are known for providing excellent and proactive legal analysis and service to our clients. Our clients are diverse, our staff is diverse and our expertise is comprehensive. We believe our differences make us stronger and everyone is equitably entitled to respect, dignity and freedom. Weaver Schlenger LLP is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant who pays attention to details, enjoys helping others and would like to be part of a law firm assisting immigrants navigate complex legal requirements. Applicants must be able to handle multiple priorities and have strong customer service and decision-making skills. We will give preference to applicants who have demonstrated an interest in immigration issues. This position is in-office in downtown San Francisco with opportunities to grow with the firm.
- Assembles, copies and scans legal filings
- Runs and formats reports using Excel
- Interfaces with vendors for office supplies and general office maintenance
- Files documents using our electronic document storage system
- Coordinates incoming and outgoing mail and courier delivery/pick up
- Handles registrations for conferences, events, meetings; assists with staff scheduling; prepares materials for meetings; orders meals and catered lunches
- Maintains copier, printers, fax and postage machines
- Organizes and coordinates office functions
- Maintains clean/tidy/stocked common areas of office (entry, kitchen, conf room)
- Scans mail and documents and saves documents following naming protocols
- Performs data entry with attention to detail
- May assist billing coordinator with data entry and other talks
- May provide marketing support such as posting website updates and sending client emails using Constant Contact
Requirements: A great attitude, reliability, abililty to problem solve, flexibility, previous administrative support experience, and Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) preferred. Will provide training. Looking for a candidate who wants a long term, stable work environment.
News Alert Signup