Finance and Billing Coordinator
At Weaver Schlenger LLP, we take our firm values seriously. We seek a Finance and Billing Coordinator who shares these values. Candidates for this positionshould prioritize equity, respect, justice, and accountability; be committed to a collaborative work culture as all people and identities belong at Weaver Schlenger. We are creating a workspace that inspires boldness and courage. We welcome individuality in our working environment.
- Handle legal services billing
- Manage accounts receivable/payable
- Manage attorney client trust accounts
- Code transactions from bank accounts and credit cards into Quickbooks online
- Prepare retainers and out-of-sync invoices to individual clients, as well as engagement letters for new coproate clients
- Perform other billing and finance duties, such as generating government filing fee checks, creating billing reports, performing reconciliations
- Use Quickbooks, LeanLaw billing platform, Excel and Microsoft Outlook and Office to perform duties.
- Interact with everyone in the office (attorneys, paralegals and administrative staff) and correspond with clients on billing/retention matters
Reports to the Operations Manager. We are looking for someone with meticulous attention to detail, ability to multitask, and ability to exercise good judgment.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a professional services environment, preferably legal, using Quickbooks, Excel, Outlook, and Office.
- Experience with LeanLaw or similar billing platform and a bachelor’s degreein Finance or Accounting a plus.
At Weaver Schlenger we have a hybrid work model with a combination of working from home within the Bay Area and in-office work in downtown San Francisco. This is not a remote position. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, commuter checks, 401k plan, paid time off, sick leave, paid holidays, and eligibility for a discretionary bonus. To apply for this position send a resume, writing sample, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no calls or walk-ins.
News Alert Signup