Weaver Schlenger LLP Webinar Series on Immigration Topics: How to Live with RFEs as the New “Normal”
November 12, 2019
Date: December 6, 2019
Time: 9:00 to 10:00 am PST
Requests for Evidence: Every employer, no matter how large or small, is receiving RFEs for all types of petitions (fiscal year H-1Bs, H-1B extensions and changes of employer, L-1s, O-1s, I-140s and more). RFEs are the new normal in business immigration.
Join Weaver Schlenger as we discuss:
- National statistics on RFEs
- What are the most common questions raised in RFEs
- Strategies for responding to RFEs
- How to set expectations with hiring managers, as far as timing until petition approval, candidate’s ability to start employment, and expenses related to RFEs
- Communicating with the candidate and collecting as much information as possible up front for thorough assessments
- Does filing via premium processing help avoid RFEs?
This webinar is geared toward in-house lawyers and professionals in human resources, recruiting and staffing, who are responsible for the immigration function within their organizations.
News Alert Signup